Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Work-end!!

Over memorial weekend we had a lot of fun working at Mom & Dad's. I had a great time seeing everyone I don't see on a regular basis and enjoying helping w/ all the work we did.
Here are a few of my favorite photos, which you can click on to see the larger image sorry to everyone not included but we only had the camera out on Monday when some of you weren't there.

Ch'ree looking beautiful as always (click on this one to see the full extent of her facial expression)
Judging by the above photo Ayva's looks must come from Curtis (just kidding Ch'ree!! The two photos go so perfectly together and I couldn't help it!!)
What a great father-son activity.





Cute Daddy!!
Susann & Eva working on the waterfall, doesn't it look great?!? They did a great job!
Clarence the bunny rabbit
Brook, Richard & Will w/ the bunny
Brook, Breanna, Will, Lauren, James and I watching after the baby bunny

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there. From the photo's it looks like you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work party seems to be a bit of an oxymoron but in our case the work doesn't matter near as much as the people we hang out with while we do it, eh!
    collectively, we did a lot too: made that beautiful waterfall, built cool playground equipment, emptied and organized the chicken condo, built the carport (maybe its really Dad's picnic area or his pavilion or his putter area (I, like most every guy have a cave I like to go to so maybe we should call his shade area what it really is -Dad's cave entrance!!!), we also weeded the flower beds, put in the sprinkler system, had a bonfire, did a mud fight up the canyon, and knocked down the sliver factory/playhouse.
    Looking back on it, it really was a party, eh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, I am so bumbed I had to work for most of the party :( It was good to see you guys for little bits and pieces though!!! And I sure am going to miss that play house....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what it all looks like. The playhouse is gone? How did Dad get talked into that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kev, it was a battle!!! One in which little boys learned and repeated some words they shouldn't know... it was pretty funny though. Poor dad!

    ReplyDelete