Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ONLY two little teeth


So our little Abigail has a onesie that says, "I may be 
sweet, but I am sassy."  She has her own little personality, and we just can't get enough of her.  =)  She is so precious.


Abbie loves her papa.  Today when Benjamin returned from work Abigail jabbered until we both looked over.  She was sitting on the floor with both arms reaching just as high as they could reach to Benjamin.  It was sooo sweet.







Abbie has two little daggers for teeth.  And she uses then anyway she can.  She especially likes to bite my nose. 
We have little advertisements that are attached to magnet sheets.  While I was cooking dinner I had Abigail sitting by the fridge playing with the magnets.  The next thing I knew she had an entire corner bit off.  At that point there was a quick succession of activities.  I panicked a little because I have heard horrible things about babies and magnets.  Then I searched in Abbie's mouth until I found part of the piece (the rest she spit up later, thankfully).  I then threw the magnet away and haven't let her play with magnets since.  

Ok, please don't give me to much criticism I am learning.   

2 comments:

  1. She sure is cute.
    Hailey's favorite thing to chew up with her new teeth is paper.
    She devours any paper she can get her hands on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little girl. I can't believe how big she is.

    ReplyDelete