Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to me . . . and Erica!!

So last Monday was my . . . and Erica's birthday.
My friend Yvone and I made our birthday cakes (ok, I made the cake and colored the frosting and she did all the work shaping the cake and applying the frosting) and I think they turned out fairly well... betcha can't guess which cake is mine and which is Erica's! :)

Belle from "Beauty and the Beast"
Notice her gloves are made of frosting
Sully from "Monsters Inc"

I was so excited for Erica to see her cake so we went over to her apartment at 3am.
If you couldn't guess whose cake was who's now you do!
Anthony got me a sweet tripod for my camera too!!
And because it was our birthday we got free frozen yogurt from "Spoon Me."
Erica got strawberries, kiwi, coconut and grahm crackers on hers and I got double strawberries, kiwi and raspberries, yummy!!!
What a fun afternoon together!
When I got home my Kappa Delta Sorority girls had hung this poster on the front living room window, so sweet!!

So all in all it was a pretty decent, fun filled day!!

2 comments:

  1. It WAS a great day!!! Thanks Alisha and Anthony!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Those cakes are amazing. Happy Birthday again to you both. Love you.

    ReplyDelete