Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Women's Retreat & Summer Party

Today as I was unpacking boxes I came upon the bath salts Krystal made for everyone who came to the women's retreat (which was FANTASTIC!!) and I realized I didn't post any pictures yer.
I was having such a great time I didn't take many photos. Those of you who took some need to share as well!!

We had a lot of very good discussions and spent time just chatting like we always do!!

We did a lot of crafts and made love letter books, great idea ladies!

Krystal brought her little shapes cutter outer thingy and I think Susann, surprisingly, liked it the best.On that same Sunday everyone got together for dinner.


Then in early August we had our fun family summer party hosted by Twila , which was very enjoyable. I didn't get many photos, but here are a few... others' who did take photos need to post them!!
Sweet girls relaxing together, so cute!!!


Danny and Richard were all tuckered out after playing a LONG game of capture the flag up at first flat.Ch'ree fit 10 marshmellows and Frank fit 11... I'm not sure how many Benjamin had tucked away. Soon after this photo was taken Curtis looked at his strangely chipmunk look-a-like wife and said "I don't think I've been so unattracted to you in my life" and Ch'ree and Frank both began snorting and giggling around the marshmellows, which spurred laughter among everyone else, and then twenty some odd marshmelllows were spit out of swollen cheeks and thrown on the fire.
It was diffinately one of the highlights of the night. We sat around the fire and made s'mores and sang songs and just enjoyed out sweet family.
I'm sure glad I came to our family and we all get to spend eternity together!

2 comments: