Thursday, September 30, 2010

A... not-so-typical Wednesday night


Last night's Facebook status:
"It's 11:47 at night and your belly grumbles over your tired brain's attempt to keep your midterm prep from seeping out into oblivion; so you look down and think, "belly, what're you grumbling for?" and your belly says "because, moron, all you've fed me today was 4 bites of last night's cold dinner and a bowl of Life cereal. I hate you and want to make your life miserable." Well thanks a lot belly, Love you too."


Last night's note to my roommate that I intended to stick on her mirror or door after I "borrowed" a box of hot pockets...

9 Something 2010 - Buttcrack of dawn

Dear Tiffany,

Morning! Did you know I think you're amazing :D ...Sometime in the wee hours of the night my belly told me that I'd better get something to eat or it was going to stage a ku, take over my brain, and sacrifice my arm to it's depths. *gulp* I opened the fridge and Belly, as he's affectionately now named, scoffed at the thought of yogurt and turned at the sight of raw meat. Then suddenly, like the voice of angels, a Tony's Micowave in 2 minutes or less! 0g transfat per serving Ham and Cheese Pouch called out to me.
So here I sit, listening to the gentle yet magical whir of the microwave, staring guiltily at the half empty box... scratch that - Empty box... you're a lifesaver.

Thanks :)
Erica




No comments:

Post a Comment