Friday, September 24, 2010

Sitting, Watching, Waiting.

This morning was another rough one. I missed the bus and had to walk to class. Was 20 minutes early. Ended up looking at art in the Fine Arts center and forgot to keep track of time. Almost late for class. Weston slept in. Again. He's definitely my cute little storm cloud on days like this. Ok, ok, I know it's partially my fault. I mean, who could resist it when my voice and innocent little face say "are you coming over tonight? I really want to see you *big puppy dog eyes inserted here*". Besides, last night was really kinda his fault. He's the one that wanted to become a True Aggie.

Yep, that's right, I am finally a True Aggie!!!! The experience was ok.... not as awesome as I'd imagined, but still fun. The funnest part of the whole night was talking to Andrew
Remember Andrew? My best friend? Well we've gotten a lot closer lately. Probably something do with both of us having a Significant Other. I dunno know... Anyway, we were talking last night about the future, of course, and he says that if the day ever comes when he and Kate break up, he's reserving my shoulder for comfort purposes. I, with an overwhelming feeling of love and gratitude for this silly boy in my heart, agreed. Said nothing would make me happier... other than them staying together.

Then I asked him to be my Maid of Honor. He said no.
Lol. But he did say he'd love to be my Man of Honor. What a goon.

We ended the night looking at engagement rings. Andrew knows SOmuch.... but not in a dorky way. ...ok maybe a little bit. But it just adds to his charm and pazaz. Yes, I just said Pazaz. I hereby reserve him to go ring shopping with Weston because... well because frankly I was bored after 4 minutes. My whole job is to say "oooh that one's pretty, I like it" then moving on to the next picture. I'll let the boys go over the 3C's. "Cut, color, c.......... something" oh! "clarity". What cute, cute boys I've got :) How'd I get to be so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment