Tuesday, February 15, 2011

5 days...

I have been an engaged woman for 5 days. 5 whole days!!!! You know what that means? It's only 222 more days until my wedding!!!!! I also figured out that there's only 80 more days until graduation, and only 47 days of class left, with 5 days of finals tacked onto that. I sit here and think "it doesn't seem like that long... but it's a friggin eternity!!!" I know someday I'll regret that. But for now all I think is that it will be nice to come home from work and know I'll actually get to see Weston and go out on a date with him, or watch a movie with him because he won't have to run home right after dinner to write a dang paper. or I sit here and imagine what our house will be like, or what it will be like to wake up next to him... weird.
Really though, I like this imagining stuff :) I'm excited to pick out our furniture and appliances and bedding and towels and all that day to day stuff that I love picking out so much. I am SO excited for the next step in my life and am SO excited for day 223 :D
P.S. Happy Valentine's Day :) We went to The Vagina Monologues to Celebrate

No comments:

Post a Comment