Sunday, November 15, 2009

Accidental... on purpose assault



I keep getting myself into sketchy situations. Like tonight, I assaulted a police officer. I didn't really mean to... but he was teasing me and suddenly the pen that was in my hand flew out of my hand and hit him in the face. Of course the one time I can actually aim well is when I'm throwing a pen at a cop! So he yells "Assault on an officer!" and pulls out his tazer gun. It's a good thing I've known him since last year or I'm pretty sure I might be sitting jail right now...



We also had a recycling dance tonight, which maybe a grand total of 11 people came to, but we had the coolest decorations ever! We just threw recycle-able materials around the room and hung an awesome "chandelier" from the ceiling. It was Tomas's milk and water jugs that we'd been saving. I tied them all together to cart them downstairs because I didn't want to make a billion trips, and decided it probably wasn't very safe to throw them from the window... I hadn't untied them when I took them to the office for decorations and when someone saw it they liked it enough to hang it as a centerpiece. It seems all my ingenious ideas are accidental... huh. :)




On rounds tonight Ashley and I, after skating instead of walking
down the sidewalks, made the first snow angels of the
season. Woohoo!!! We got snow down our pants and up our shirts and dropped the on-call phone in the snow, but it was totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment