Friday, November 27, 2009

Last night, after playing games long into the night, I headed out for home. Right by the road sheds where they park the ambulance, a white rabbit ran into the road. Not across the road, not next to the road, into the road. He ran down the center of the road weaving back and forth all over the road, and every time I tried to pass him he would weave in front of the car. I figured once we reached the highway he would dart across the road and I could continue home, but nooooo. The rabbit turned the corner and continued to dart all over the road, right down the middle of highway 89. We were almost to Dee's when the rabbit slowed down and went into the left lane, and the road was wide enough that I could ease around the stupid thing without hurting it. Well, I got right along side of it and the rabbit sped up and headed for the car. I sped up and at 40 miles per hour finally passed the rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment