Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My bed

I woke up late this morning and made it almost in time for my 6:30 IRSC meeting at the Institute. As I sat there, everything made me irritated. From the way the cinnamon roll goo got on my fingers, to one of the girls talking loud. I just sat there most of the meeting until it came out turn to report "RM committee, you need anything?" In a little girly voice and shrug of the shoulders that everyone giggled at "Nope". We left the meeting and went to talk to our priesthood leader and as we sat in his office the nausea I've felt for the past few days came rolling in. I went to Rebecca's house to watch Abbie and ended up wearing my jacket, coat and scarf in her house because I was freezing! I was starting to feel really sick so I called Twila and she came and rescued me, taking Abbie to Danny's school to volunteer. I came straight home, checked my e-mail and went to bed. 3 hours later one of my residents from the 4th floor knocked on my door and asked me to let them in their apartment. I was great for the first flight of stairs but thought I was dying by the 4th. My body feels super weak and sore :( so I came back downstairs, found someone to work my office shift tonight, and went back to bed. Blah I hope I feel better soon!

3 comments:

  1. Erica here is some love from us hope it helps you to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the Nyquil help at all? And did "UP" make you feel better??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! The Love, Nyquil and "UP" helped a ton!!! Of course the 15 hours of sleep was great too...

    ReplyDelete