Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"Does Anthony always sing around the house?" Why, yes he does!

After Anthony has a competition or recital or something people always come up to me and ak "does he always sing around the house? Do you love it?"
Yes, my husband is AMAZINGLY talented, but I don't think people really put two and two together that he doesn't pick up a song and sing it perfectly the first time through.
As it is competition time for Anthony, and he was preparing for his Juries, I decided it was time to take action and show everyone what life is like when Anthony is first learning a song... before he sounds magnificent.


This is what he does to make sure he's singing the right notes, etc.


This is when Anthony knows the words, notes and rhythms but is practicing them over and over and over and over and over in order to memorize it.... needless to say by the time he has a song memorized I know it nearly as well as he does ;)

So, here is the answer to the question I get asked ALL the time... yes, Anthony does sing as home. And yes I do love it. Any yes, he always paces like that.

Love you babe!!

1 comment: