Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nap Time???

This afternoon after lunch I put Abbie down for a nap checked my email, finished loading the dishwasher and decided I better start cleaning the bathroom. By this point Abigail had been "asleep" for about 45 min. Before starting on the bathroom I decided to check on our little monkey. As I pushed her bedroom door open to my surprise I saw the image below.

As soon as Abbie saw me she said, "Momma, shoes." As if to explain she was still awake because she was searching for her shoes. Then she gave me this face...
Then she opened her arms as wide as she could and said, "Momma, hug." Who could resist that invitation??? Not I.

She has this thing with stairs. Because we have a lot of stairs she likes to climb up and down them. The stairs are cement and metal and below them is a walkway of cement. We spend a lot of time following her around.


Last week Danny was out of school while his siblings were finishing up their final week. This was a huge highlight because that meant Danny spent at least part of everyday with us. When Abbie was really little and still pretty colicky she cried often. Danny would say to me, "Rebecca do we have to bring Abbie with us?" I would respond, "Danny, Abbie is my baby, of course she has to come everywhere with us." Much has changed since then, and Danny finally can't help but like Abbie. I think he likes the attention she gives him. =) But, he is really good with her too.
I just had to add this photo. Benjamin is exercising. He was a little disappointed because she didn't do so many situps, but I told him these situps are worth double at least.



No comments:

Post a Comment