Friday, July 16, 2010

Does it really look that real?

Today I was wearing a fake flower clip in my that Rebecca L. made, it's actually really cute. I was at my SW practicum and felt something tickling in my hair. I reached up but didn't feel anything. A few minutes later I felt the tickle again. Thinking some hair must be stuck in the clip or something I reached back into the flower to fix the problem.... and felt little legs brush over my finger. I freaked out and started shaking my hand like mad thinking a spider was in my hair. I asked Joyce, the other Social Worker, if there was a bug in my hair and after a thorough flinging and shaking of my hair the search was deemed inconclusive... then I saw it.
A big freaking BEE on the floor near us. A BEE!! I couldn't even believe it.
I called Rebecca L. right away to let her know that she did a good job making her flowers... the bees thought they were real.

No comments:

Post a Comment