Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Weekend goodness :)

Weston came and spent the weekend up here in Bear Lake, and guess what? We didn't go to the Lake once. Not ONCE! Instead we went to... Bloomington Lake!
That's right, we stretched our little leggies on a hike that was longer yet shorter than I remember it being, and enjoyed the beauty and memories (on my part) of that beautiful part of the country.



We pretty much had the entire lake to ourselves and swung out on the rope to our heart's content... ok... twice, dove off the big rock, and looked dorky in our scuba mask as we explored the underworld of the lake.



I found a toy car and got attacked by a fish. Ok, ok not really, but when I looked up from digging the car out of the muddy bottom of the lake, the little trouty trout was right in front of my face. Yes, I screamed underwater. No, I did not swallow anything.

I recommend we all go again together!!! Who volunteers to bring sleds so we can slide down the snow into the lake!?!?!




But before the lake we saw this...



I thought it was cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment