Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lots of Goings Ons


It's been a busy few weeks. My best friend Carrie got married (yes, I may have sobbed my eyes out about it), which was really good!!! It's a good thing I decided to like her husband :) I got to see a few friends from the mission at her reception, and reaffirm my status as "sister" in her family. I swear, they're all training me for marriage.


I also had dinner with Charity, my other best friend, at Rodizio Grill which was sooo good! I at qual egg and chicken hearts... surprisingly it was really good.


Sandy's family also came up for the weekend and it was super good to reconnect with Alisha, Liz and Jess. It was just like old times, only with Corey and Tiff and Frank added in :) We spent lots of time at the campfire singing little songs like "baby shark". I'll add it sometime.


And the other thing that happened... I got in a relationship. That's right, me. Afraid of commitment, run the other direction as soon as a boy who lives in the same state, the same country, or goes to the same school, shows interest in me. Yeah. July 3rd I got home to find Weston at my house with these flowers asking me to be his girl. I think I may have taken a step back. I definitely didn't kiss him until later that night. And it took me a whole week to officially say yes. And now... well now my mind is racing. Sheesh I'm like one big butterflied, giggly mess. Kind of sickening really.




No comments:

Post a Comment