Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh how I love technology!

So as most of you know yesterday was April 4th, more importantly it was our ultrasound appointment!!! And I know a great deal of you have Facebook but for those of you who don't I'm putting up the same pictures. Plus one picture that shows the gender. I didn't feel it was appropriate for the gender picture to be on Facebook but on the family blog it's more appropriate. But if you'd rather skip the picture I'll give you fair warning so that you can skip it if you'd like.

Let us begin......

This picture is of her legs....


In this picture she is holding on to her foot and stretching.











These are her tiny feet. SO CUTE!!
Super creepy but the ultrasound tech said she has a perfect skull.

Her little legs are crossed at the ankle just like the little lady she is. (It almost took an hour for us to find out the gender because of how concealed she was.)










Fuzzy profile picture.... She's sucking on her thumb;
which later fell out of her mouth, she then spent twenty minutes
trying to get the thumb back into her mouth this didn't work out very well, she ended up continuously smacking herself in the forehead.

Her pink profile picture. You can see she has my nose and lips..... possibly Corey's chin but I'm hoping she has the Mill's family chin.



The next picture is the gender picture!!!

 I hope that explains it..... LoL she is definitely a girl! 



No comments:

Post a Comment