Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I skipped a year

Do you know what it's like to be 25 when you go to bed and 27 when you wake up? I do. Apparently that's what happens when you don't remember how old you are and just assume you're 25 when in reality you're 26.

So... 27. I feel ancient. Curtis sent me a text that said "holy crap you are getting old" and to further rub it in Lauren told me my "wrinkle cream" is in the mail. Little does she know I was in the mirror fretting over my under eye wrinkles just last week. I'm getting more gray hairs as well. I used to say I'd gray naturally and wouldn't color my hair. That was until the other day I used this waterless shampoo that you spray on and leave for about two minutes then brush it out... I walked into the living room looking like I was 65 (the stuff is gray/white on the hair) and Anthony's horror filled expression about made me jump under the covers and never emerge, but I had to buck up and catch him as he practically fainted due to me old age appearance.

Ps. thanks to everyone that text, called & sent cards, it made my birthday that much more special :)

No comments:

Post a Comment