Saturday, February 20, 2010

Here is What I know...

Here is what I know I don’t like poetry, gory movies, chocolate, peanut butter, the smell of roses or feeling like a failure. I don’t like spaghetti with marinera sauce, Hawaiian pizza, people who talk in movies, slow drivers, insensitive or rude people, self-righteous or judgemental people, and mothers who pawn their children off on anything from a playground to a best friend, mother, or street corner whenever they have a chance Oh, and ungrateful people (which sadly includes myself at times). Ok… that’s a lot of negative. Let’s brighten things up a bit! I love babies, butterflies and flowery fields (but not the bugs that come with it). I love the divinity of smelling cake batter and cookie dough, being needed, appreciated and loved, hugs, kisses, random e-mails, texts or calls just to say “I love you”, good surprises, praise, feeling important, and eating out. I love hearing my own name (it’s still weird not to get called “Mills” or “twin”), reading for pleasure, feeling smart, driving fast, listening to music, swimming, being with my friends and family and of course the internet and my phone.

I also recently discovered that it is very hard for me to trust other people, especially with information about myself. I choose people I want to be friends with and try to get them to open up to me, and then after sufficient information and secrets received I open up to them. If someone doesn’t open up to me when I want them to it really frustrates me, if I like them enough, and if someone ever betrays my trust I do not forgive easily. I speak too quickly… I forgive, but our friendship will never be the same. Now, mind you I just discovered all this a few days ago. I do not agree with my own way of thinking and intend to renovate my brain, but until then…

No comments:

Post a Comment