Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spring '10 Grades :D

I have been waiting to write this post for about a week but had one last thing I was waiting for...


Spring '10 Grades
Social Work Practice II A
Social Work Practice III A
Child Welfare A
Mental Health A
USU Chorale (Choir) A
Statistics 1040 B

That's the best looking report card I have EVER gotten!!!

They didn't post my Stats grade until the last day possible... but I was checking it multiple times a day waiting for it until then.
I discovered I only had to get a 50% on the final to get a C in the class, which was enough for me to get into Social Statistics (my final Stats class). However, the final was comprehensive and pretty darn scary and I was honest to goodness afraid I would going to fail it AGAIN!! But no. I got a B!!! I'm the kinda girl who is ecstatic when I get a B. All these A's I've been getting recently have really thrown me off... they feel kind of out of place in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment