Thursday, December 30, 2010

I got a edjumacation!!

My second to last semester is over! AND I got a 4.0!!!
My practicum instructor came to my practicum site and had a meeting with my supervisors and they evaluated my performance. I just received an e-mail copy of that evaluation.

There were quite a few questions & answers but I'll just share the most important part.


"OVERALL RATING OF STUDENT PERFORMANCE.

Far Exceeded Expectations

Alisha's overall performance exceeds expectations. She is an active part of the team and feels free to offer input and suggestions. She has taken on the responsibility of managing the volunteer program and has attended trainings to better understand her duties. Alisha would like more direct patient/clinical experience and we feel she will be able to take on these additional opportunities and will work to have her more involved in patient care."


Anthony & I went to Village Inn to celebrate how well we did this semester over early morning hot chocolate.




Anthony passed his Praxis and will be student teaching at Mountain Crest in the Spring. He's also been getting audition dates for the 8 grad schools he applied for. He's going to be a travelin man here quick. I'm SO proud of him and his goals and accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment