Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I am thankful for...

Every gathering at Mom & Dad's house is filled with LOTS of people, chaos, conversation and food.
Thanksgiving is just more food :)


I LOVE seeing the boys do the dishes!!
Taylor is officially taller than me :(
Plants vs. Zombies was one of the highlights of the weekend. It is rather addicting.
Thanks Weston.
Abigail looked so cute with mom's old school curlers in her hair. Too bad the photo is blurry.
What's a Mills family gathering w/o someone getting their hair cut?
Gavin was such a trooper! He did a face mask with me when no one else would.
So pretty!! (I made that little flower with all the nieces. I'm so proud!)
Don't you just LOVE Daddy?
Playing Pictionary. I LOVE that Susann always comes prepared with games!

Some of the nieces and nephews gathered together.

No comments:

Post a Comment