Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WESTON

This post was originally going to be all about my car getting stuck, but the more I thought about it the more I realized I needed to show a side of Weston I don't think many of us know well yet.

Everyone knows Weston is a good boy. He is sweet and caring and helpful.
On Monday I saw these qualities tenfold.

I was backing the car out of the driveway and the rear passenger tire slipped over the curb. My car is front wheel drive and there was just so much ice the tires kept spinning and spinning and spinning.
I called Erica to rescue me because Anthony was about to start his voice lesson on campus and had already shut his phone off. Erica was still at her apartment still, but she told me to call Weston.

Weston was on his way to class, but skipped to come help me.
Not only did he cut class, he asked random strangers to help, shoveled all around the car, listened to my potentially silly idea of jacking the car up and putting a cinderblock under the tire then driving it right out (which totally worked btw).
He got down on the ground to be sure as much ice was away from the tires as possible. He dug down under the tire (which was in the flower bed between the house and the Institute) until he was shoveling out quite a bit of dirt and mud.
By the end of our little hour long adventure his hands and pants were filthy, and he was dripping sweat.
I didn't even mind his muddy bum on the seat of the car on the way to take him home.

Needless to say, Weston is a good wholesome, likable boy :)

1 comment:

  1. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Thanks Alisha!!!!!!!!! I definitely agree!!!!!

    ReplyDelete