Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holding hands


Sometimes I wish there was a "pause" button with life. Maybe that is what journaling is all about a little pause in time when we can look back and say, "=) I remember that!"

I want to share a little glimpse into our lives over the past 2 months. It is really just a snapshot.



Benjamin is in school along with full time work and everything else. Sometimes tells me he might fail this semester. He won't. I can understand what he is saying, sometimes giving up seems like the better option. But it isn't. He will pass his classes.


This photo was taken about 3 hours before I had Isaac.

If you are wondering, we did have him in the hospital.

Oh, and we named him Isaac. =) Abbie was adamant that she was not going to like him. She even told us, before he was born, that he could only stay 1 day.


If you haven't noticed, Abbie adores Isaac!!! She is an excellent big sister. The other day my visiting teachers came over and Abbie was at the table, but she was keeping a close eye on the VTers to make sure they didn't try to take her brother. =)
We can't wait to see everyone over the holidays.



1 comment:

  1. So, So, SO cute!!!!! You look like Susann in the one where you're holding Abbie right before Isaac was born. I honestly had to make the photo bigger to make sure it was you. lol

    ReplyDelete