Sunday, November 28, 2010

I am Thankful for...

Weston and I went to my parent's house for Thanksgiving this past weekend and spent 4 fabulous days in the snow-filled country that is my hometown :) We left right after we got out of classes on Tuesday to try to beat the huge blizzard home and did so in excellent fashion.

We had San Francisco Supper on Wednesday night and even my dad joined in!!!



Twila's utensil was a spatula. She tried to fit the whole thing in her mouth

Then we measured heights, with is completely normal in my family as children grow taller than their parents at a young age.


Twila measuring Taylor, her 16 year old son

Twila fits in perfectly with her 13 year old daughter and 11 year old son

And 4 of my sisters, their families, and 3 of my friends came for Thanksgiving Dinner (really lunch) on Thursday.


Martin from Slovakia enjoys his pie



We went sledding after dinner and scavaged for pants that would fit everyone. My favorite were Tobi's bright purple rain pants. I'm pretty sure they are meant for a 13 year old girl, but he pulled them off in all his German glory!!!!!


Martin, Cal, Me, Weston and Tobi

Cal, Martin and Tobi and went down together... it didn't end well

This is what happened when we tried to help each other up the hill. We went tumbling down.


Weston and I

Cal, Tobi and Martin sporting their winter clothes we found

Sledding with the kids and the neighbor's dog

There Martin goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment