Saturday, November 6, 2010

Picnics at the Park

I am a terrible blogger. I know you know that... but I felt like telling you anyway. The month of October was a fun one, and November is going pretty grand so far as well! I've had the fabulous opportunity of hanging out with Rebecca and her cute family recently, and 2 big events happened in their family.

First, Abbie turned 2!!!

This was right before she blew out her candles. I dare say this little girl likes the spotlight. SO cute!!!

2nd thing to happen:



Little Isaac Benjamin joined the family! I hope you are all excited to meet him. I suggested his name :)


Abbie is a really good, VERY protective big sister :)

This photo was taken today on his 1 month 1 day birthday! He is getting SO big!!!

On the 16th of October... or maybe it was the 26th.... anyway, my staff put on a Haunted House. My area was a wedding reception gone wrong, and I was the angered slash dead bride.


You can't see it, but my dress is all ripped up and covered in "blood". Not bad huh?

On the 29th Weston and I went to Salt Lake for his cousin's annual Halloween party and coordinated our costumes: we were police officers!!! I'm telling you, seeing that boy in uniform *whistles*



After the party we left bright and early for Tiffany's wedding which was super beautiful!!!! She seems happy :) I didn't have my camera so you'll have to wait for Alisha to download hers.

Today Rebecca and I were going to go to Indian Oven for lunch, but then we decided to go to Olive Garden, and then we decided to get sandwiches at Subway with giftcards that Weston's mom got us (thanks Mama Shauna!!!) and eat it at the park. We walked from Rebecca's to Subway but never made it to the park because we discovered this on the sidewalk:

Who needs a park when you've got millions and bajillions of leaves!?!?!? So we had our picnic on a little knoll by the Albertson's parking lot. Watching Abbie bury herself in leaves and run up and down the hill was priceless!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment