Wednesday, November 3, 2010

South Pacific (from Uncle Nick)

Kate, Uncle Nick's daughter is in their high school production of South Pacific. Here are some details he told me while we were facebook chatting. I took out all my questions so it may seem a little out of order, but all the details are there :)

Kate's show is getting close :) I hope you all can still come.
it goes on the 18th, 19th, 20th and 22nd.
it starts exactly the week just before thanksgiving
so it runs Thursday night (18th), Friday night, Saturday night and monday night.
it starts at 7:00 pm at Mountain View High School.
It is just a little over 1/2 mile from the I15 freeway.
You would take the Orem Center Street Exit and just go east until you see the high school on your right hand (south) side of the street.
:) :) :)
It is going to be pretty darn good.
She has the lead role. Nelly the nurse.
The setting is World war II in the (Obviously :) LOL) south pacific.
It is of course a love story but also about how some of the islanders helped us win the war.
:) I hope you can come.
I'm helping coach the vocals and helping with some of the acting so I'll be there pretty much evey night.
I'm trying to help them do a better job.
it's been a lot of fun and has kept me busy while looking for a new job. :)
It is a fun story and there is some GREAT music.
she has worked really hard on it. . . she is very good.
:) tell everyone they should come because it is going to be really good


Anthony & I are thinking of going the 19th or 20th if I can get off work. This is Kate's last HS production... lets all support her the best we can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment