Monday, November 15, 2010



Remember that game you used to play when you were a kid because it was one of the only games that was shoved in your grandma's closet that you were allowed to get out when you went to visit? Yeah, me too! And guess what!?!? It's on sale again! I don't know where my brother got it, but I played it this weekend.


Guess what? Even Weston played! It took Ayva all weekend to talk to him, but the pink fish he caught, caught her attention and she deemed it necessary to bestow a smile and chatted with him.


He also played Deer Hunt with Zane, and even let him almost win a few times. It was pretty much an unspoken agreement that Weston could shoot all the deer and moose, but Zane got all the bears.



Zane's favorite, FAVORITE game on the Wii that we brought (aka my brother and his wife couldn't wait to play the one they bought for Christmas so they pretended like we brought ours to let them play), was boxing. He was a crazy little punching maniac!!! The next morning he woke up and said "Daddy, I think my back and my bones are broken; they hurt" ... his muscles were sore from playing so hard!



No comments:

Post a Comment