Sunday, March 7, 2010

PLEASE USE THE BLOG

Mills Family,

PLEASE use the blog!!

Erica & I are practically the only ones who post, and we have our own personal blogs so it's kind of pointless to do it on here if we can do it on our own... especially if nobody else is using it or seemingly reading it.

On the right side of the blog I have added links to individual blogs; Anthony & I, Erica, Krystal's cool crafts, Perry & Michelle, Lis & Ben, Jess & Frank, recipes, and Lil Fields-Bear

I have these emailed to you so you are more likely to post things yourselves.

It's easy and doesn't take much time.

Please, please, please use the blog.

If it's not being used there is no point having it at all.

You don't have to sign in to read the blog, so go have a gander http://keepingtrackofthemillsfamily.blogspot.com/

I've heard the excuse "I don't know how to use it" more times than I can count, so I'm emailing you step by step instructions on how to post to the blog.

NO MORE EXCUSES, JUST DO IT!!

We all need to talk more, and this is a perfect way to stay in contact...

Even one catch-up post a month would be fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. Amen!!! I looked and I am the only one to post in like the last month!!! I am starting to feel selfish and like I need attention :( Use the dang blog! Love you all :)

    ReplyDelete