Sunday, March 14, 2010

WHOOEE ME TOO- AS IN ALSO

Your mother is in, now so am I ,,I can even get in with a favorites shortcut oooowwwwwow. am I good /or not, mostly not, but anyhow, we are both in so keep the good stuff coming.
love you all
ps: my dads brother Casper, who died some time ago's wife Naomi, who is still alive, is having a birthday party/get together, at the care center she is in, in Kemmerer, on April 3 anyone interested or able to go,let me know & I will send you more details, I had no idea she was still alive, I thought she had died years ago, good surprise,I guess she is having coherency problems [ she is in her 90's ] after all. I wouldn't have known, but I called my cousin sheryl who also lives in Kemmerer, trying to get some genealogy info on another set of cousins, whose dad was another of my dads brothers, she had no info. but told me about the party/get together- she even sent an official invitation in the us mail. if possible I would like to go. I haven't seen that aunt for more years that I care to admit.---love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment