Thursday, March 25, 2010

Practicum placement announced

We got our practicum placements today. I'm going to Alpine Hospice. Click here to read a basic synopsis of what goes on in a hospice setting.

I don't know how I feel. Like I posted a while ago (here) Jarrad saw the list and told me he thought I was being placed at hospice. I was SUPER bummed, but I'm glad he saw it, cause otherwise I would have probably looked pretty disappointed today when the called me up to the front of the room to tell me my placement. Knowing in advance gave me a chance to work on my "oh, ok" face.

I wanted Bear River Mental Health, but the two people I thought would get it did... dang it.

Oh well, there was a lot going on behind this decision and I know I'm going there for a reason and I'm bound to enjoy it and learn a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment